Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: October 1, 2010
Welcome to the Internet site of the Lake Sagamore Community Association, Inc (“the Association”). Please read our Terms and Conditions of Website Use carefully before using our website. By using the site, you accept our current Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be updated or modified by us at any time. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions for any reason, please do not use this website.
All text, images and video (“Content”) on our website is the intellectual property of the Association or certain third parties, and is protected by copyright law.
- You may copy and print individual pages of our website or download one or more videos, and you may forward such items to your friends. However, you may not extract, copy or download a large portion of the Content, such as by a bot, webcrawler, scraper, spider or other device that “harvests” portions of the site.
- Any copies of our website pages must not remove our copyright notice or other legends. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- You may use our Content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Unless you receive our permission in advance, you may not exploit any of our Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, or post it on another website, including a blog, social networking site or peer-to-peer distribution site.
- You may link other websites to this website, but you may not imply or suggest that the Association has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites. You may not display this website as “framed” within another website.
We (meaning the Association) also welcome your comments in any user discussion areas of our website if we determine to provide such areas. Please be advised that we have the right to (and to allow others to) use, copy and distribute all of your user comments and other content you submit to us, without compensating or notifying you.
The Association has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor this website for any violations of the policies below and to take all appropriate actions in response, without notice to you.
- You may not post or send through our site any materials or communications that are defamatory, obscene, profane, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening or abusive in our sole discretion.
- You may not violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this website or use or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others through this website.
- You may not use this website for commercial, marketing or advertising purposes or to solicit information, transactions or money from other site users other than as specifically provided in the Real Estate section.
- You may not use this website to engage in spamming, flooding, flaming, trolling, spoofing, griefing, phishing or other unauthorized or unwelcome online conduct.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corruptant through this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Association from any and all liabilities and claims resulting from your violation of our website policies.
For your convenience, this website links to certain other websites. We do not endorse or have any responsibility for any other websites. You access all other websites from this website entirely at your own risk.