Welcome to the Lake Sagamore Community Association Website. One purpose of this site is to provide information about the Lake and our community to any interested person or family. Other purposes are for members of the Association to receive current news and publications, like the Directory and Handbook, and to facilitate communication between members. Members must log-in to access current news and publications.
For all visitors to the site, it will provide information on:
- The history of the lake, including a gallery of pictures.
- Real estate listing of property for sale around the Lake.
- Current public news and event and links to information about cultural and recreational events.
For residents who register on the site, it will provide:
- Links to the Sagamore Handbook, Bylaws, and other rules and regulations.
- Access to a Calendar of Association meetings and Lake events.
- Board information and minutes.
- Current budget.
Access to information is through the drop-down menus on top or the side menus. Click away!
Run by volunteers from residents, we welcome the opportunity to share information with our community with visitors and to promote greater resident participation in the management and preservation of the Lake. Please leave comments and questions by clicking “contact us”.