Copyright Infringement Claims
The Association respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted content is being infringed on this website, you may notify us at the address below by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Identification of the work you believe is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the infringing material on this website and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate it.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that this website’s display of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Our agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website is as follows:
By regular mail:
Lake Sagamore Lake Community Association
15 Loggers Court
Kent Cliffs, NY 10512
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this website.
Certain trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners.
We hope you enjoy using this website, but please understand that you do so at solely your own risk. You agree that the Association makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to this website, and is not responsible for any liabilities or claims relating to this website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by New York law. If we have a dispute regarding this policy or your use of our website, you agree that it shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in the borough of Manhattan, New York City. If you access this website from outside the United States, you are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and website access.